Six Emirates in a Day Tour The unique and a very quick way to explore the six emirates of United Arab Emirates in a single day with an opportunity to visit the famous and popular attractions of emirates including Dubai, Sharjah, Ajman, Ras Al Khaimah, Fujairah and Umm Al Quwain.
The tour of 6 Emirates might be the best tour option for people who are on holiday in Dubai and seeking an opportunity to explore the ancient art, culture, history and traditions of the country. The tour starts from Dubai Creek followed towards Sharjah, known as cultural emirates of United Arab Emirates. In Sharjah you will visit Sharjah Corniche and the famous Qanat Al Qasba, comprises with art, culture, leisure and tourist area.
Your tour continues towards Ajman on the Corniche area and you also have an access to visit Ajman Museum, popular historical site in United Arab Emirates which reflect traditional artifacts and images describing the ancient lifestyle of the people. The 6 Emirates Tour in United Arab provides you a chance to visit an archaeological site in Umm Al Quwain followed by a local Grand Canyon and fruits market in Ras-Al-Khaimah. The tour continue towards the Fujairah where you will have an option to overview magnificent Indian Ocean and have refreshment with delicious Arabic food or just have some photo snaps with the beautiful scenario.
08:00 AM to 8:00 PM
- Pick-up and drop-off services
- Visit to Qanat Al Qasba in Sharjah
- Sharjah Corniche
- Ajman Museum and Corniche
- Archaeological Site in Umm Al Quwain
- Grand Canyon and Fruits Market in Ras Al Khaimah
- Visit to Indian Ocean in Fujairah
Terms & Conditions
We always value our clients and are flexible in our policies, below are some points that clarify the terms and conditions of the booking and help us to make your tour memorable with us
- The payment should be in advance to book and confirm the reservations
- Payment could be done by cash deposit, wire transfer or online payment via Pay Tabs.
- The cancellation prior 15 days of the tour date is 100% refundable, the 50% of the amount will be refunded if the booking is cancelled prior 1 week and in case of no show or non-arrival Adventure Leisure Tourism reserve rights to charge 100%
- No refund is provided in case of partial use of the tours and activities. No refund for any last moment cancellation of NO Show.
- The pick-up timing for sharing basis tours and activities could be changed for 30 to 60 minutes depending on the location and traffic.
- Due to traffic, accident and weather conditions if the tour gets cancelled or delayed than the alternate options will be provided by Adventure Leisure Tourism.
- The government authority could ask for original passport and Emirates ID on few tours and activities. Adventure Leisure Tourism will not be responsible for refund if you miss any tour where the passport and ID is mandatory. We advise you to check the requirements prior making the final confirmation of the reservations
- Adventure Leisure Tourism has third party insurance to protect our clients from loss, accident or injury. Besides from the terms and conditions of the policy of Insurance Company as per UAE law. Adventure Leisure Tourism accepts no responsibility for any loss, sickness or death during the tour and activities. We advise you to have comprehensive travel and health insurance to secure you or anyone else participating on tour and activities.