The VIP Desert Safari Dubai is a luxury experience with an opportunity to explore the Arabian hospitality, culture, arts and crafts. The VIP Desert Safari camp and amenities are provided in Al Sahara Desert Resort, located in the desert and is just a 30 minute drive from Central Dubai. The safari tour starts with the exciting dune bashing on red dune desert for more than 30 minutes. The VIP Desert Safari also known as Royal Safari allows you the red carpet welcome along with cold towel on the arrival.
The setting of the camp is fascinating with traditional influence and is surrounded with flora and fauna and you can explore the working farm, live animals, date tree plantation, camel farms and horse stables. The safari package is included with luxury amenities and facilities from traditional Arabic welcome, oud player, music and songs from Arabic singer, fire show, Tanoura show, Emirati hair dance show, belly dance, live barbeque, live Shawarma station and international buffet dinner. The VIP Desert safari is comprises for those seeking for family outing and looking for quite place to chill out and enjoy with family and friends with an experience of Arabic cultural and tradition.
The Al Sahara Desert Resort is situated in a very peaceful location and the setting is magnificent, could be a life time memorable experience. The VIP Desert Safari allows you to experience the natural desert environment and is an idyllic venue for private functions, get-together and events in the stunning desert setting and entertainment. This safari tour is a best and suitable for people who would like to enjoy the desert experience in a very peaceful and quite environment.
Pick Up : 3 PM to 3:30 PM
- Pick-up and drop-off services
- Red Carpet Welcome
- Cold towels on the arrival
- Welcome drinks
- Fresh dates and Arabic coffee upon arrival
- Dune Bashing
- Camel Riding
- Horse Ride
- Henna Painting
- Arabian Souq
- Photographs in Traditional Arabic Costume
- Authentic Arabian Experience
Refreshment and Food:
- Traditional Arabic welcome (Dates & Arabic Coffee)
- Welcome Drinks
- Live Shawarma Station
- Live Barbeque
- Lavish International Buffet Dinner from 5 star Hotel
- Shisha on additional charges
Terms & Conditions
We always value our clients and are flexible in our policies, below are some points that clarify the terms and conditions of the booking and help us to make your tour memorable with us
- The payment should be in advance to book and confirm the reservations
- Payment could be done by cash deposit, wire transfer or online payment via Pay Tabs.
- The cancellation prior 15 days of the tour date is 100% refundable, the 50% of the amount will be refunded if the booking is cancelled prior 1 week and in case of no show or non-arrival Adventure Leisure Tourism reserve rights to charge 100%
- No refund is provided in case of partial use of the tours and activities. No refund for any last moment cancellation of NO Show.
- The pick-up timing for sharing basis tours and activities could be changed for 30 to 60 minutes depending on the location and traffic.
- Due to traffic, accident and weather conditions if the tour gets cancelled or delayed than the alternate options will be provided by Adventure Leisure Tourism.
- The government authority could ask for original passport and Emirates ID on few tours and activities. Adventure Leisure Tourism will not be responsible for refund if you miss any tour where the passport and ID is mandatory. We advise you to check the requirements prior making the final confirmation of the reservations
- Adventure Leisure Tourism has third party insurance to protect our clients from loss, accident or injury. Besides from the terms and conditions of the policy of Insurance Company as per UAE law. Adventure Leisure Tourism accepts no responsibility for any loss, sickness or death during the tour and activities. We advise you to have comprehensive travel and health insurance to secure you or anyone else participating on tour and activities.