Ski Dubai Snow Park : The Ski Dubai is the largest snow park in the world lying on 3000 sq. meters of snow and is a famous indoor activity and attraction in Dubai. Ski Dubai offers you numerous activities to enjoy with from skiing, snowboarding or just play and explore the snow park. The Ski Dubai boasts interactive snow park, zip wire and an indoor ski resort, offers magnificent views form the chairlift, shoot down the toboggan run, play on Snow Park or have fun inside the snow park with friends and family.
The Ski Dubai also offers skiing lessons at the ski school for your children by qualified instructor and will be provided with own equipment. The snow park boasts numerous dining options including cafe and restaurants and is a mountain themed attraction in Dubai with an opportunity to enjoy whole year in any season.
- Monday to Thursday: 11:00 am and 6:00 pm
- Friday and Saturday: 1:00 am, 3:00 pm and 6:00 pm.
- Sunday: Closed
- AED 230 (Per Adult-Including one way drop-off)
- AED 220(Per Child-Including one way drop-off)
- Winter coat
- Disposable Socks
Not Included :
- Hat and Gloves for hygiene reasons but available on additional cost of AED 55 or 20 respectively
- Locker rental is AED 25 and can be used by group
Terms & Conditions
We always value our clients and are flexible in our policies, below are some points that clarify the terms and conditions of the booking and help us to make your tour memorable with us
- The payment should be in advance to book and confirm the reservations
- Payment could be done by cash deposit, wire transfer or online payment via Pay Tabs.
- The cancellation prior 15 days of the tour date is 100% refundable, the 50% of the amount will be refunded if the booking is cancelled prior 1 week and in case of no show or non-arrival Adventure Leisure Tourism reserve rights to charge 100%
- No refund is provided in case of partial use of the tours and activities. No refund for any last moment cancellation of NO Show.
- The pick-up timing for sharing basis tours and activities could be changed for 30 to 60 minutes depending on the location and traffic.
- Due to traffic, accident and weather conditions if the tour gets cancelled or delayed than the alternate options will be provided by Adventure Leisure Tourism.
- The government authority could ask for original passport and Emirates ID on few tours and activities. Adventure Leisure Tourism will not be responsible for refund if you miss any tour where the passport and ID is mandatory. We advise you to check the requirements prior making the final confirmation of the reservations
- Adventure Leisure Tourism has third party insurance to protect our clients from loss, accident or injury. Besides from the terms and conditions of the policy of Insurance Company as per UAE law. Adventure Leisure Tourism accepts no responsibility for any loss, sickness or death during the tour and activities. We advise you to have comprehensive travel and health insurance to secure you or anyone else participating on tour and activities.