Miracle Garden in Dubai is the biggest flower garden in the world with more than 45 million blooming flowers in dramatic designs, shapes and arrangements. This is a unique combination of color and flower varieties and one of the popular outdoor recreational venues in United Arab Emirates. The Miracle Garden comprises ample car parking space, sitting areas, first aid room, retail shops, prayer room and other facilities for visitors.
Miracle Garden is holding the record in Guinness Book of World Records for having the longest flower wall and is one of the best tourist attractions in Dubai. This is located in Al Barsha South 3 in Dubai land Area interchanging along Sheikh Mohammad Bin Zayed Road, Dubai. The aim to develop Miracle Garden was to increase the number of tourist in the country along to reduce carbon print globally by developing this garden as World's biggest and unique flower garden.
- Miracle Garden in Dubai is the biggest flower garden in the world with more than 45 million blooming flowers in dramatic designs, shapes and arrangements.
- The payment should be in advance to book and confirm the reservations
- Payment could be done by cash deposit, wire transfer or online payment via Pay Tabs.
- The cancellation prior 15 days of the tour date is 100% refundable, the 50% of the amount will be refunded if the booking is cancelled prior 1 week and in case of no show or non-arrival Adventure Leisure Tourism reserve rights to charge 100%
- No refund is provided in case of partial use of the tours and activities. No refund for any last moment cancellation of NO Show.
- The pick-up timing for sharing basis tours and activities could be changed for 30 to 60 minutes depending on the location and traffic.
- Due to traffic, accident and weather conditions if the tour gets cancelled or delayed than the alternate options will be provided by Adventure Leisure Tourism.
- The government authority could ask for original passport and Emirates ID on few tours and activities. Adventure Leisure Tourism will not be responsible for refund if you miss any tour where the passport and ID is mandatory. We advise you to check the requirements prior making the final confirmation of the reservations
- Adventure Leisure Tourism has third party insurance to protect our clients from loss, accident or injury. Besides from the terms and conditions of the policy of Insurance Company as per UAE law. Adventure Leisure Tourism accepts no responsibility for any loss, sickness or death during the tour and activities. We advise you to have comprehensive travel and health insurance to secure you or anyone else participating on tour and activities.
We always value our clients and are flexible in our policies, below are some points that clarify the terms and conditions of the booking and help us to make your tour memorable with usPayment :