Helicopter Tour - Dubai :
Duration of fun ride:
Duration of the city circuit:
- 15 minutes on the basis of sharing
- AED 850/person
- Routes: for this fun-filled helicopter tour, you would take-off from Atlantis (The Palm Island) and reach the Burj Island. The places covered in this route are The Burj Al Arab, Jumeriah Palm and the World Islands. At last, you would land at the Atlantis, the Palm helipad.
- 25 minutes on sharing basis (per person)
- AED 1450/person
- Routes: The entire city circuit ride through helicopter takes 25 minutes. You would be flying from the Atlantis (the Palm Island). The places encompassed in this ride include the Burj Al Arab, Burj Khalifa, The Worlds Islands Villa, Internet city, Media city, Port Rashid, Union house, Jumaeirah Lake towers and Emirates Living. The last destination of this journey is the Old Dubai Creek then you would be taken back to the Atlantis, the Palm Helipad.
No matter, which season you travel Dubai in, be it winter or summers, you will always be amazed with the high-end luxury, excellent hospitality, rich lifestyle and adventurous things prevailing in the city. The people here at Dubai are so well cultured and rich in customs and traditions. They welcome people belonging to different parts of the world with great warmth, love and wholeheartedness. You cannot restrict yourself from visiting attractive points and important landmarks. They continue to enhance the excitement of guests tempting them to travel Dubai several times.
While travelling to Dubai, the ultimate city, you will get to explore many magnificent and tremendously fantastic things. A lot of thrilling experienced and excitement is promised by Dubai helicopter tours services. They ensure to make your every vacation moment to be special and cherishing for life-long.
If you want to take the sheer pleasure of Dubai, it lies in visiting the beautiful and top notch attractive landmarks of the city. These landmarks include the Dubai Creek, the Burj Khalifa, The ski Dubai, the Jumeirah and many other places. Watching them from sky is an ultimate and exceptional experience. Witnessing the timeless and splendid beauty of the old and new
Dubai will leave you completely spell-bound. Apart from its rich beauty, the city preserves and showcases its enriched and classic Arabic life heritage. It is also an outstanding paradigm of modern developments.
However, in order to get the helicopter tour, there are some guidelines and regulations to follow. For instance, carrying baggage during the ride is not allowed. But passengers must carry all the mandatory documents for identification with them. Also, you must reach the helipad before 30- minutes from your departure.
Timing: 10am to 6pm
* AED 850 for 15 minutes
* AED 1335 for 25 minutes
- Hovering Over Dubai Creek,Burj Al Arab
- The World Islands,Jumeirah Palm
- Atlantis and other key Dubai Locations.
- (Passport/ID Required)
- The Eurocopter EC 130 is VIP configured:
- Comfortable leather seats
- Climate controlled
- Soundproof cabin
- Panoramic View
- Engines: 1 Turbomeca Ariel
- Max Capacity: 06 passengers
- Max Passenger Weight: 400 kg
- Max Cruise Speed: 231 Km/Hour
- Range: 610 Km
Terms & Conditions
We always value our clients and are flexible in our policies, below are some points that clarify the terms and conditions of the booking and help us to make your tour memorable with us
- The payment should be in advance to book and confirm the reservations
- Payment could be done by cash deposit, wire transfer or online payment via Pay Tabs.
- The cancellation prior 15 days of the tour date is 100% refundable, the 50% of the amount will be refunded if the booking is cancelled prior 1 week and in case of no show or non-arrival Adventure Leisure Tourism reserve rights to charge 100%
- No refund is provided in case of partial use of the tours and activities. No refund for any last moment cancellation of NO Show.
- The pick-up timing for sharing basis tours and activities could be changed for 30 to 60 minutes depending on the location and traffic.
- Due to traffic, accident and weather conditions if the tour gets cancelled or delayed than the alternate options will be provided by Adventure Leisure Tourism.
- The government authority could ask for original passport and Emirates ID on few tours and activities. Adventure Leisure Tourism will not be responsible for refund if you miss any tour where the passport and ID is mandatory. We advise you to check the requirements prior making the final confirmation of the reservations
- Adventure Leisure Tourism has third party insurance to protect our clients from loss, accident or injury. Besides from the terms and conditions of the policy of Insurance Company as per UAE law. Adventure Leisure Tourism accepts no responsibility for any loss, sickness or death during the tour and activities. We advise you to have comprehensive travel and health insurance to secure you or anyone else participating on tour and activities.