The Al Fahidi Fort is one of Forts in United Arab Emirates built in the 17th century, as a part of defense against attackers and pirates. The most popular and fascinating site Dubai Museum, located in the Al Fahidi Fort and is the only existing oldest building in Dubai. The Dubai Museum was built on 1787 AD and opened for public and visitors in 1971 AD. The Dubai Museum presents all the traditions, life style; local antiquities and artifacts in used in ancient Dubai and have reflected numerous dioramas showing the daily life and trade in the city before the discovery of oil. Once you entered the gallery you will be amazed with the presentation of ancient shops filled with craftsmen, vendors, buyers, a carpenter, an iron smith, a textile vendor and other life styles reflected with realistic sounds and life size videos. In the other side of Museum you have an exposure to the largest diorama reflecting the huge scene of the building of a dhow, scenes of marine life and seafaring equipment. The most interesting part of the museum is the presentation of dioramas with the sounds, visual effects and electronic guides, proof to be an unforgettable and memorable experience of life time.
The Dubai Museum remains open to public every day and the price of the ticket for the visitors is AED 3 for entrance to the Dubai Museum and Al Fahidi Fort.
105 Aed / 30 Usd per person (Should be minimum 3 people)Inclusion
- Al Fahidi Fort is one of Forts in United Arab Emirates built in the 17th century.
- The payment should be in advance to book and confirm the reservations
- Payment could be done by cash deposit, wire transfer or online payment via Pay Tabs.
- The cancellation prior 15 days of the tour date is 100% refundable, the 50% of the amount will be refunded if the booking is cancelled prior 1 week and in case of no show or non-arrival Adventure Leisure Tourism reserve rights to charge 100%
- No refund is provided in case of partial use of the tours and activities. No refund for any last moment cancellation of NO Show.
- The pick-up timing for sharing basis tours and activities could be changed for 30 to 60 minutes depending on the location and traffic.
- Due to traffic, accident and weather conditions if the tour gets cancelled or delayed than the alternate options will be provided by Adventure Leisure Tourism.
- The government authority could ask for original passport and Emirates ID on few tours and activities. Adventure Leisure Tourism will not be responsible for refund if you miss any tour where the passport and ID is mandatory. We advise you to check the requirements prior making the final confirmation of the reservations
- Adventure Leisure Tourism has third party insurance to protect our clients from loss, accident or injury. Besides from the terms and conditions of the policy of Insurance Company as per UAE law. Adventure Leisure Tourism accepts no responsibility for any loss, sickness or death during the tour and activities. We advise you to have comprehensive travel and health insurance to secure you or anyone else participating on tour and activities.
We always value our clients and are flexible in our policies, below are some points that clarify the terms and conditions of the booking and help us to make your tour memorable with usPayment :