The SKYVIEW Bar is well worth visit while you are in Dubai. This bar is situated in the 27th floor of the world's most luxurious hotel, Burj Al Arab. The setting of the restaurant is unique and the visit to this bar with friends, colleagues or beloved ones leaves a lasting memory.
At the top you can enjoy delicious snacks, afternoon tea and drinks in very relaxed and comfortable surroundings. The SKYVIEW Bar provides you an opportunity to select from varied cocktails list prepared by the professional bar tenders. This bar is a fabulous place for entertaining business clients, a romantic drink or just a great night out. You can enjoy the Burj Royale, Dubai Dream and Camel Colada cocktails with the famous Tapas including Angus Beef Mini Burger, Crispy Prawns and Arabic Mezzeh.
The SKYVIEW Bar is an ideal place to chill out with friends with an impressive live music performed by the renowned artists.
The Sahn Eddar Restaurant in Burj Al Arab is a fabulous place and is well frequented by diners. This restaurant is a comfortable and stylish setting offers morning coffee, a traditional afternoon tea and the high tea menu, established as a very best in the world. The Sahn Eddar represents "Reception of the House" in Arabic is an outstanding venue to enjoy with live classical music with varied choices of wines, champagnes and beverages.
The restaurant has an extensive variety including food, drinks and music. A pleasant ambiance and flavor makes this venue a great choice whether it is a business meeting, a special occasion or celebration or a plan to chill out and unwind in a relaxing environment.
- Location: First floor
- Cuisine: International
- Afternoon Tea: Starts from 13:00 pm, 15:00 and 17:00
- High Tea: From 07:00 PM until 10:00 PM
- Price: AED 700 per person
Note: The price includes pickup and drop-off services from your hotel or residence in Dubai.
- Location: 27th floor, Burj Al Arab
- Cuisine: Light snacks, drinks and afternoon tea
- Timings: Saturday to Thursday from 13:00 pm till 02:00 am
- Afternoon Tea: Starts at 13:00, 13:30 and 16:00, 16:30 (Except Friday)
- Price: AED 860 per person
Terms & Conditions
We always value our clients and are flexible in our policies, below are some points that clarify the terms and conditions of the booking and help us to make your tour memorable with us
- The payment should be in advance to book and confirm the reservations
- Payment could be done by cash deposit, wire transfer or online payment via Pay Tabs.
- The cancellation prior 15 days of the tour date is 100% refundable, the 50% of the amount will be refunded if the booking is cancelled prior 1 week and in case of no show or non-arrival Adventure Leisure Tourism reserve rights to charge 100%
- No refund is provided in case of partial use of the tours and activities. No refund for any last moment cancellation of NO Show.
- The pick-up timing for sharing basis tours and activities could be changed for 30 to 60 minutes depending on the location and traffic.
- Due to traffic, accident and weather conditions if the tour gets cancelled or delayed than the alternate options will be provided by Adventure Leisure Tourism.
- The government authority could ask for original passport and Emirates ID on few tours and activities. Adventure Leisure Tourism will not be responsible for refund if you miss any tour where the passport and ID is mandatory. We advise you to check the requirements prior making the final confirmation of the reservations
- Adventure Leisure Tourism has third party insurance to protect our clients from loss, accident or injury. Besides from the terms and conditions of the policy of Insurance Company as per UAE law. Adventure Leisure Tourism accepts no responsibility for any loss, sickness or death during the tour and activities. We advise you to have comprehensive travel and health insurance to secure you or anyone else participating on tour and activities.