Gold Souq & Street Markets in Dubai :
Gold Souq In addition Dubai is also known for the traditional souk market, Dubai Creek played vital role to grow the country's economy being the business hub for east and west during the establishment of Dubai. Numerous numbers of boutiques and jewellery stores are found in the city and also known as the City of Gold. The major gold market of Dubai situated in Deira comprises over 250 retail gold shops.
Meena Bazaar The Meena Bazaar situated in Bur Dubai area of Dubai is a very popular tourist destination for shopping. This market comprises textile fabrics, clothing, jewellery, watch, electronics, cosmetics and repair centers. This Bazaar gives you the flavor of Indian market and is suitable for budget tourists. The Meena Bazaar is suitable for people looking for saris, wedding garments, electronic and wedding jewelry. This market opens from 8 am until midnight and has numerous Indian and Pakistani restaurants to dine out with friends and family.
Spice Souq and Street Market Spice Souq and Street Market: The Spice Souk in Dubai is a traditional market, located on Baniyas Street with connection with famous Gold Souk market. This market provides an opportunity to buy variety of fragrances, spices and herbs used in Arabic and South Asian food and cuisines.
Food Souk The famous food souk in Dubai is located in Shindagha Tunnel in Deira. This market comprises fish market, a smaller fruit and vegetable market and seafood market. This market opens from 6 am until 8 pm every day.
Six hours tours (Morning/Evening)
835 AED / 230 USD (Group of 4)
- 935 AED / 257 USD (Group of 6)
- Pick-up and drop-off services
- Tour to the Gold Souk, Spice Souk and Street Market.
- Minimum of 4 people
Terms & Conditions
We always value our clients and are flexible in our policies, below are some points that clarify the terms and conditions of the booking and help us to make your tour memorable with us
- The payment should be in advance to book and confirm the reservations
- Payment could be done by cash deposit, wire transfer or online payment via Pay Tabs.
- The cancellation prior 15 days of the tour date is 100% refundable, the 50% of the amount will be refunded if the booking is cancelled prior 1 week and in case of no show or non-arrival Adventure Leisure Tourism reserve rights to charge 100%
- No refund is provided in case of partial use of the tours and activities. No refund for any last moment cancellation of NO Show.
- The pick-up timing for sharing basis tours and activities could be changed for 30 to 60 minutes depending on the location and traffic.
- Due to traffic, accident and weather conditions if the tour gets cancelled or delayed than the alternate options will be provided by Adventure Leisure Tourism.
- The government authority could ask for original passport and Emirates ID on few tours and activities. Adventure Leisure Tourism will not be responsible for refund if you miss any tour where the passport and ID is mandatory. We advise you to check the requirements prior making the final confirmation of the reservations
- Adventure Leisure Tourism has third party insurance to protect our clients from loss, accident or injury. Besides from the terms and conditions of the policy of Insurance Company as per UAE law. Adventure Leisure Tourism accepts no responsibility for any loss, sickness or death during the tour and activities. We advise you to have comprehensive travel and health insurance to secure you or anyone else participating on tour and activities.