Dubai Opera is located in Mohammed Bin Rashid Boulevard in Downtown Dubai, is the city's first integrated destination for the performing arts theatre. The outstanding dhow shaped building is a unique design that reflects and represents a stylish tribute to Dubai's maritime history.
The Dubai Opera can host and accommodate large scale drama productions, musical shows, lectures, conferences with the seating capacity of 20000 people. Besides, this building can organize varied events including wedding, trade shows, art galleries and exhibitions.
Dubai Opera has enough space and comprises numerous venues and spaces including rooftop restaurant and garden, overlooking the famous Burj Khalifa Building and the largest dancing Water Fountain.
Dubai Opera is outfitted with numerous facilities including wheelchairs access, restrooms, parking and lift and escalators. This venue provides world class entertainment and is a best destination to organize and perform finest, authentic and creative arts shows.
Major Shows :
- Opera without Words
- Placido Domingo
- The Pearl Fishers
- The Barber of Seville
- Opera Without Words
- Mozart Gala
- Jose Carreras
- Les Miserables
Terms & Conditions
We always value our clients and are flexible in our policies, below are some points that clarify the terms and conditions of the booking and help us to make your tour memorable with us
- The payment should be in advance to book and confirm the reservations
- Payment could be done by cash deposit, wire transfer or online payment via Pay Tabs.
- The cancellation prior 15 days of the tour date is 100% refundable, the 50% of the amount will be refunded if the booking is cancelled prior 1 week and in case of no show or non-arrival Adventure Leisure Tourism reserve rights to charge 100%
- No refund is provided in case of partial use of the tours and activities. No refund for any last moment cancellation of NO Show.
- The pick-up timing for sharing basis tours and activities could be changed for 30 to 60 minutes depending on the location and traffic.
- Due to traffic, accident and weather conditions if the tour gets cancelled or delayed than the alternate options will be provided by Adventure Leisure Tourism.
- The government authority could ask for original passport and Emirates ID on few tours and activities. Adventure Leisure Tourism will not be responsible for refund if you miss any tour where the passport and ID is mandatory. We advise you to check the requirements prior making the final confirmation of the reservations
- Adventure Leisure Tourism has third party insurance to protect our clients from loss, accident or injury. Besides from the terms and conditions of the policy of Insurance Company as per UAE law. Adventure Leisure Tourism accepts no responsibility for any loss, sickness or death during the tour and activities. We advise you to have comprehensive travel and health insurance to secure you or anyone else participating on tour and activities.